1. I woke up and had breakfast with my Nina and Nana, they are the best wives and mother i know. ( besides my own) It was nice to catch up with them and play Wii with my little cousins. I missed the Mario Brothers and all my little brothers.
2. I opened all my Christmas presents from when I was at Colorado. They were all lovely and I was so grateful.
3. My dad fixed my new bike for UCSB. I absolutely love it, it's so cute and accessorized now I just need to worry about it getting stolen. I spent a lot of time with my dad today and memorized a lot of what I was supposed to from my writings.
PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK ME WHY & HOW I'M SO OPTIMISTIC.... "Three Good Things" is a ["happy-vention"] that positive psychologists show to reduce depressive symptoms and increase positive emotions, which produce several health benefits, and despite any circumstances, lead to increased happiness. Why complain when you can write 3 good things a day that you're happy and grateful for?... Because happiness depends on ourselves :) Inspired by Health & Wellness
No comments:
Post a Comment