Everyone always asks me why and how I am so optimistic?!.....

Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 10th_ Advice; Spoken Word; Party



1. I woke up early to go with my mom and sister to the Upward Bound workshop where I got way too much praise & I was asked to talk about my first quarter college experience, give advice, and answer any questions the students had for me. This happened because I love being a mentor and an advocate and reaching out in every way possible. Students have already started asking for my help with scholarships and internships.

2. I spent a lot of time memorizing some pieces for a spoken word submission and finished writing a few other pieces. I did this because I love writing and usually don't have much time for it, but I specifically made time for this.

3. Me & my dad went to a party and watched UFC somewhere else. Our relationship has grown stringer since the past summer. I am extremely grateful for it.

* I also got to be the first to wish one of my best friends Christopher de Ronde a happy birthday at midnight, I wish him the happiest of happy days because he deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment