Everyone always asks me why and how I am so optimistic?!.....

Monday, December 12, 2011

Yoga, Coffee, and Living Healthier



1. In an effort to be more healthy, today I had delicious caramel coffee ( with no sugar ) and have had only one cup of juice in almost two weeks. I have been drinking so much more water lately, (with absolutely no soda) and feel better already.

2. I read "Yoga Therapy for Overcoming Insomnia" a book I have been wanting to read for quite some time; got me even more inspired to take care of my body as best as I can and to live as holistically and peacefully as I can as well.

3. I slept in, and rested all day. I've wanted to spend a few days like this for such a long time & I realized I am caught up on my rest by now and am ready to have more eventful days so I started a detailed list of things I want to get done and things I want to try to go in effect tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment